Welcome to the Seaview Buick GMC Finance Center
When you've got your eye on a new or pre owned vehicle. The question is: How can you get yourself behind the wheel? You've come to the right place. Whether you're looking to buy or lease a new vehicle or purchase a pre owned vehicle, or just exploring financing and leasing for the first time, our Finance and Credit department is here to help.
On Your Visit You'll Find
- A clear explanation of your choices when financing or leasing through the dealer
- Helpful decision-making tools
- Tips for keeping your credit record strong
- A comprehensive glossary of finance terminology and more
- Excellent I have a long, established positive credit history.
- Very Good I use my credit wisely and never miss a payment.
- Good Been pretty responsible with my credit, but have a few late payments.
- Fair I should have paid closer attention to my credit and paid my bills on time.
- Poor I have credit issues. Big ones.
- No Credit I don't have a credit history, but really want a Buick.
The importance of Your Credit Score
Basically, your credit score informs creditors how likely you are to repay your debt.
Because your credit score is such an important aspect of obtaining credit, multiple factors are used to compute your credit score: (Remember the credit rating guide in the Rate Your Credit section?)
- Past payment history - Have you paid your credit accounts on time?
- Amounts owed - How much credit you have available vs. how much you owe.
- Length of credit history - How long have you had your credit accounts?
- New credit and credit inquiries - Have you recently taken on more debt?
- Types of credit established - May include credit cards, home mortgages, and car loans
Check your credit report at each of the three major credit bureaus:
So Now You are at the Dealership
Remember, you can go into our Seaview Buick GMC dealership at any time and talk to the dealer about finance and lease options. They are there for you.
Now, once you're at the dealership, here's what to expect:
A wide selection of new and pre owned vehicles, including your dream car!
Once you've decided on a new or pre owned vehicle, tell the dealer. The dealer will help you determine color, trim, any accessories, and your finance or lease options on new vehicles depending on which way you want to go or financing options on a pre owned vehicle.. NOTE: Getting your new or pre owned vehicle is a big deal and some time should be spent on this experience - expect to spend anywhere from two hours or more at the dealership, depending on what you want on and for your new vehicle or the condition of the pre owned vehicle. It's worth it, isn't it?
The financial services office - this is where you and the dealer make the dream happen - you finance or lease your new vehicle of interest or finance your pre owned vehicle. Congratulations!
Remember the extended service agreements and guaranteed auto protection ? Now's the time to ask your dealer about them.
After all paperwork is complete and you've signed on the line, you're given the keys to your vehicle. Fun. Fast, and Simple.
Looking forward to seeing you,
Finance and Insurance Specialist
Seaview Buick GMC