Safe Sales are Officially Open!
Click here for questions or to schedule an appointment.
As a part of Phase One as set by the governor's office, auto sales are now permissible in the state of Washington!
We are taking every possible measure to open up with complete safety and health in mind.
We do safety right, making it easy and convenient. We can bring the vehicle to you, you can buy it online, or come into our safe and clean dealership, preferably by appointment.
We are taking our time to open the sales department in a way that does not jeopardize the well-being of our community, however you prefer to do business.
What Does This Look Like?
- We provide 100% no-touch vehicle drop off & pick up with no-touch electronic payment.
- Virtual vehicle tours with a sales representative.
- We are sanitizing every vehicle when entering and exiting, whether it is new, used, a loaner, or owned by the customer.
- We have eliminated all human/physical touching.
- We allow only one employee in a vehicle at a time.
- We have managers and salespeople working from home, as well as in-store to ensure the convenience and safety of our customers and staff.
- Any employee that gets inside a customer or loaner vehicle wears fresh, clean gloves and a face mask.
- All customer-facing employees are wearing gloves and face masks.
- Thorough social distancing measures have been implemented in every area of the dealership.
Working by Appointment for your Safety:
Schedule Sales Appointment: 425-742-1920
Temporary Phase 1 Sales Department Hours:
Monday-Saturday 9am - 5pm